Monday, September 7, 2009

Please to Enjoy September: Strummin Boys

Ok, so I have missed a few months...had a few things going on, but hopefully I am back on track.



please to enjoy = 50% new + 50% new to me + 50% songs from back in the day + 50% songs that don't quite fit

Link to file:

1. Paranoia in B Major - The Avett Brothers
2. Summer Heads - Rhombus
3. Restless - Langhorne Slim
4. Baby's Hammer - The Features
5. Burning Stars - Mimicking Birds
6. House Of Valparaiso - Calexico
7. In This Lonely Town - Jeremy Jay
8. Burning Stars -
Neight
9. Pistol of Fire - Kings Of Leon
10. 2 Atoms In A Molecule - Noah And The Whale
11. Hand on Your Heart - Jose Gonzalez
12. I'm the Man - Kansas City Bear Fighters
13. All Over Town - The Kooks
14. Coal/Ivory - Pale Young Gentlemen
15. Roll Away Your Stone - Mumford & Sons
16. Top Yourself - The Raconteurs
17. Shangri-La - M. Ward
18. When We Embraced - Micah P. Hinson
19. I'll Be Your Man - The Black Keys
20. All My Days - Alexi Murdoch
21. Beard Of Bees - Clem Snide
22. With Strangers - Little Joy
23. Gamble Everything For Love - Ben Lee

No comments: