Sunday, September 13, 2009

Please to Enjoy 74



please to enjoy = 50% new + 50% new to me + 50% songs from back in the day + 50% songs that don't quite fit


Link to file:

1. I Would Be Sad - The Avett Brothers
2. I Know What I Am - Band Of Skulls
3. Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat - Beck
4. Eid Ma Clack Shaw - Bill Callahan
5. Fireflies - Chris Garneau
6. Everytime I'm With you - Dark Night of the Soul
7. Being Bad Feels Pretty Good - Does It Offend You Yeah?
8. Concrete - The Features
9. Fortune Teller - Forest Fire
10. Technicolor Health - Harlem Shakes
11. Dark Sedan - Karl Blau
12. Breaking It Up - Lykke Li
13. Into The Galaxy (Metronomy Remix) - Midnight Juggernauts
14. Only from Huggable Dust - Okay
15. Secret - The Pierces
16. Street Boy (Bonus Track) - Rodriguez
17. The Thrill Of Thirty Seconds - Skint & Demoralised
18. My Boys - Taken By Trees
19. Jazz (We've Got) - A Tribe Called Quest
20. Sit Down By The Fire - The Veils
21. These Few Presidents - Why?
22. Psychic City - YACHT

No comments: