Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dating Woes: FUNNY pic series

Ok, so after several people bugged me about telling some of my dating stories, I decided to post some of the highlights. I can't actually comment on dates, because you have to GO on dates to comment about them. :) Hopefully soon...you will be able to FULLY share in my dating pain. Till then, here are some funny pic series that I have run across.


1. Blurry Guy



2. Visor. No Visor.



3. Same guy, same weird angle, different places. (note: on one of the photos the caption says that he was surprised when someone took his pic. But you can see his arm holding the camera...and it is exactly the same as the others...hmmm.)



1 comment:

kristi said...

Maybe the last dude's eyes always look like that so that's why he wears sunglasses! You have to go out with him just to be sure. :)