Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dating Woes: Real strange real fast...

Red flags?!? Anyone see ANY red flags?? This entire chat took, at most, 3 minutes. I should call him, right? Maybe he's the one....

IhaveaBIGbrain: youre very pretty

raka: wow. thanks

IhaveaBIGbrain:hi im adam

raka: rachel

raka: nice to meet u

IhaveaBIGbrain: pretty name and yes nice to sort of meet you rachel

IhaveaBIGbrain: how did you know i love really pretty curvy women like you!??

raka: lol. didn't know

IhaveaBIGbrain: now you do

IhaveaBIGbrain: so tell me how much you like tall men with shaved heads!

IhaveaBIGbrain: i would like you to get a pen for my number, i want to hear if your voice is half as pretty as you are

IhaveaBIGbrain: tell me when youre ready

raka: u don't mess around. ;)

IhaveaBIGbrain: are you multi chatting?

raka1978: at this second?

IhaveaBIGbrain: yes

raka1978: nope

IhaveaBIGbrain: why so long to respond? (NOTE: I responded in about 4 seconds)

raka: doing stuff

IhaveaBIGbrain: okay sorry to take you away from your stuff

raka: no worries, you're fine

IhaveaBIGbrain: i want a woman that is nice, kind, funny, smart, very pretty like you who likes to be submissive sometimes but only sexually, yet she still has the power if that makes sense

raka: yep. makes sense.

IhaveaBIGbrain: call me NOW to say hello at 908 803 XXXX

IhaveaBIGbrain: making me wait? (NOTE: he sent this message about a nano second after he sent me his number)

No comments: