Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Westside Stories: WOE is me...kinda




Highlights of the past few weeks:
• Met with Architect and Builder and finalized floor plan!! (See above)
• Started reading up on LEED and it is so uber comprehensive, I am not sure I'll ever know if I am getting things done right.
• Moved all my personal belongings into Aaron's house (huge help!!!!)
• Lowered my house price for the 2nd time...getting a little nervous, but my realtor is awesome.
• Buried a St. Joseph statue in my backyard, only to find out there is already a statue from the owners before me!!
• Started exploring flooring, kitchen, lighting and landscaping ideas. SOOOO many choices. More to come on those!!
• Found these amazing reclaimed factory lights for my kitchen, but they SOLD!! Boo! The search continues.

• Started searching out roommate situations on Craigslist...pretty sure I am in for an adventure for 18 months.
• Found out my neighbors are going to have giant houses, not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing yet.
• Been spending several hours a week at Roasterie, Javanaut and Broadway cafe for house showings. Pretty much homeless at this point.
• Had a minor panic attack in Wilson Lighting. The realization I will have to pick out door knobs and handles and light switches and floor stains and tile colors and ceiling heights and stairs and sinks and everything....am back to being excited though.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com