Monday, June 1, 2009

Westside Stories: OPERATION Sell my life

Had a giant garage sale this past weekend, May 30-31, and sold everything that I don't need to survive for the next year...well, mostly. After hours of up and down stairs, dragging stuff outside, skin burning, pricing, drinking, wheelin and dealin, sweatin, and clowning around (see below), I sold massive amounts of stuff for a few dollas that are going in my "Ridicously expensive couch" fund.

Here are some pics and a movie of Joshy doing what Joshy does best!









2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, no! Please say you didn't sell the clown bicycle! Or if you did, say that it went to a happy home. Congrats on your successful massive garage sale.

kristi said...

Dang that looks like a lot of stuff!! I'm glad that it was successful. Why the big fire sale on your momentos? Moving?