Saturday, January 10, 2009

please to enjoy: me, and me too!



Ok, I think I finally figured out a simple way to share my random "please to enjoy" cds without having to burn 15 copies for the brave souls who want them.

There are going to be 12 themed mixes, one per month, and this set of 2 cds that I made for a friend that are songs that are a part of me, for lotsa reasons, for better or worse. :) I will gladly accept cds about you...and explain some of the weirder ones on mine if you are wondrin.

Link to file:
https://rcpt.yousendit.com/640978486/00d3ff8db82031f286a9e24b80a6caa6

Also, I am still going to posting my good ole please to enjoy mixes semi-regularly.

please to enjoy = 50% new + 50% new to me + 50% songs from back in the day + 50% songs that don't quite fit

please to enjoy...me:
1. Drinking Coffee - Rufus Wainwright
2. Expectations - Belle & Sebastian
3. Act Nice And Gentle - The Kinks
4. Good Days Bad Days - Kaiser Chiefs
5. Dirty Mind - Ben Lee
6. Love of the Loveless - Eels
7. I Will - The Beatles
8. Together - The Raconteurs
9. Electric Feel - MGMT
10. Drop it like its Hot - Snoop Dogg
11. Revelry - Kings Of Leon
12. Overpowered - Roisin Murphy
13. Solo Impala - The Fashion
14. Walking On A Dream - Empire Of The Sun
15. Heart It Races - Dr. Dog
16. Oh, Sister (Bob Dylan cover) - Andrew Bird
17. Move (Cut Copy Remix) - CSS
18. Psychotic Girl - The Black Keys
19. Hi-Fi - M. Ward
20. Too Drunk Too Fuck - Nouvelle Vague

please to enjoy...me too:
1. Dancing In The Moonlight - Billy Corgan
2. DARE - Gorillaz
3. Lived In Bars - Cat Power
4. The Warning - Hot Chip
5. Strolling Down the Highway - Nick Drake
6. How Low - Jose Gonzalez
7. Four Leaf Clover - Badly Drawn Boy
8. Lullaby - The Cure
9. Creator - Santogold
10. Through the Roof 'n' Underground - Gogol Bordello
11. Young Forever - Aberfeldy
12. Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare - Matt & Kim
13. Downtown - Peaches
14. Go It Alone - Beck
15. I'm On Fire (Springsteen Cover) - Bat For Lashes
16. I'm Straight - The Modern Lovers
17. Big Jumps - Emiliana Torrini
18. Willow Tree - Chad VanGaalen
19. Top Yourself - The Raconteurs
20. Reasons To Love You - Meiko

No comments: